At the end of July, we held Peeplcoach’s 2nd Annual Conference. And it is fair to say that there was a lot going on in the lead-up for Peeplcoach, for the team and for me personally.
The day before the conference I presented to approximately 100 advisors, potential customers and investors at the Springboard Enterprises Global Showcase event. I then represented Peeplcoach at the LaunchVic Victorian Startup Gala, and the next morning was our conference.
It is only now, a month or so later, as I look at the photos and have time to reflect, that I’ve stopped to recognise what we have achieved.
We had approximately 40 coaches, suppliers and team members from New Zealand, all around Australia and even Hong Kong attending the conference. Our coaches committed their own time and resources to attend, and it was inspiring.
The first few hours were spent sharing the year that was. Here are some of our incredible achievements:
- We are continuing to grow at an incredible rate, in terms of both existing and new clients. Over the last four years we have seen average compound growth of over 66%.
- We have partnered with 23 new organisations over the last 12 months, including companies such as Lune (who provided our morning tea – seriously the best croissant I have ever eaten), Boeing, TAL, CBRE, EY, UniSuper, Justice Support Centre and Sanford Limited, to name just a few.
- We have continued to build our partnerships with organisations such as Vicinity Group, Bega Foods, Fletcher Building, Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Inghams and Macsteel International by aligning our program outcomes to their strategic objectives, including expanding our programs with clients globally as they see the impact in Australia. We just launched our first cohort in the UAE!
- We have held approximately 4000 coaching sessions, with an average coach satisfaction score of 9.2/10 and a coach NPS score of 82.
- We have launched new programs – Women Leaders of the Future and Frontline Leaders.
- We have been recognised as finalists in the following: AFR Fast Starters list, CEO Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year Awards, HR Awards – Best Leadership Development Program, Tech Scale-up Awards – Best EdTech, Freedom Awards – Structure Award.
- We were accepted into the SBE Global program, and as a portfolio company with Apropela and WEConnect International.
- Our processes ensure that our participant disengaged list is less than 5%. (Wow!)
- Our marketing open and engagement rates are two to three times better than the industry average. Why? Because we are sharing insights, information and learnings that people find useful.
- Operationally, we have delivered more than 160 individual Customer Impact Reports showing both qualitative and quantitative feedback to our clients.
- We re-launched our platform seamlessly.
- We have doubled the size of our team across sales, marketing, operations and coaching.
And we’ve had fun. (Mostly – like in every business, some days can be hard!)
We are a leadership development platform with 1-to-1 coaching, so feedback is strong and frequent, but you can never say thank you enough!
Firstly, thank you to the team, including our coaches and suppliers who put in 120% (nearly) every day. (Some days we have to rest!) We appreciate that you are all so passionate about making a difference, doing great work and ensuring that the emerging, developing, frontline and female leaders we are supporting achieve their individual and business goals.
And thank you especially to the 1500+ participants we have partnered with so far, who have allowed us to help you to grow and build your individual, team and business performance.